Sunday, May 18, 2008

*Mailing List*

I am now choosing one random person per month on my mailing list to email a special offer to. This includes free prints, sessions, discounts, etc. I also send out emails informing people of special discount rates, seasonal promotions or contests.

If you are not already on my email mailing list but want to be, then please email me at: kamivoilesphotography@yahoo.com. Title your email "ADD ME" in your email, please tell me how many children you have and their names, ages and sexes and dates of birth. This way I can tailor your promotions especially for you.

Existing members:
I am also going to be starting a birthday promo too. If you want to get a special birthday certificate then please email me your date of birth and children's dates of birth.

THANKS!

Kami