Friday, May 16, 2008

*2008 Seniors*

Well, I have finally finished up all my 2008 senior sessions!!! YAY! I was so excited to have so many seniors this year, they are so fun to photograph.

I wasn't able to post even half of my sessions on my blog because a lot of seniors decided to book during crunch time and I needed to spend all of my free time making sure sessions were proofed and orders were recieved.

I just wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU to all of you that booked your senior sessions with me. I hope you enjoyed getting your photos taken as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Also, I believe CONGRATULATIONS are in order because you will all be graduating next week! WOW! The door of high school is closing but there are SO many other doors out there waiting to be opened! Take everything you have learned this far in your life and apply it to your future. I wish you all the best of luck in accomplishing all of your dreams and goals. I know you'll all do AWESOME!

For all 2009 seniors - it's not too early to start booking your sessions now!! Don't forget I'm still looking for senior rep models as well. So, if you are interested, please contact me soon before all my slots fill up!