Wednesday, November 26, 2008

'Tis The Season....

For Family Photos!!

I have been extremely busy this month doing lots of family sessions for Christmas. I agree with all my clients that photos make the best gifts!!!

I decided to post a picture of one of my FAVORITE families....okay, so this happens to be my cousin's family. I love them so much! We are also great friends. They have always been there for Karson and I whenever we need them and we are so thankful that they are a part of our family.

Plus...how cute are they???


This first one is of Ty in his pin-striped suit. Isn't that just the cutest outfit ever? He really loved his shoes and made sure to keep pointing them out to Karson and I throughout the shoot. I was laughing so hard.



This is the whole family. You'll probably recognize beautiful Nevaeh since I just posted her 4 year old photos last week. You'd never be able to guess how hard it was to get both of the kids smiling and looking at the same time by this photo!