Tuesday, November 11, 2008

*Price Increases*

I just want to let everyone know that I will be increasing my prices. The new prices will be effective starting December 1st, 2008.

If any of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at kamivoilesphotography@yahoo.com

Those of you that have photo sessions for the month of November will still receive the old pricing. Any photo session after December 1st, late orders, or add-on orders will be charged the new prices.

I am so thankful for all of my wonderful clients that make doing what I love possible. I am so excited for 2009 and all of the wonderful things it holds for my photography. Lots of new products and services will be coming for 2009 so stay tuned for the latest and greatest from Kami Voiles Photography!

Thank You!