Sunday, October 26, 2008

*Twins*

Have I already told you how much I *LOVE* shooting newborn twins??? Oh my gosh, every time I do them I just get soooo anxious to get them all processed because I know that I am going to have the most gorgeous photos! I mean, as most of my clients know - newborns are my favorite sessions...but two beautiful new babies at once? Love it! I was really excited for this one because it's my first time doing a set with a boy and a girl. It was actually my easiest twin session yet (Not that twin sessions are ever really EASY! lol). Of course I can't share the entire session with you...but here are some favorites! It's so hard to choose which ones to share! :)

I was so excited when they showed up with this giant colorful catepillar to use in the photos! How stinkin cute is that??






This family photo is absolutely gorgeous. I was so excited when they decided to make this their LARGE picture to hang in their home. They are going to cherish having a shot like this forever!! I know I would.