Tuesday, October 7, 2008

*Jaymn's Sneak-Peek*

This is Jaymn. He was one of my boy rep models that came in for a photo shoot. Oh my gosh! He was such a blast to work wtih. He has the cutest personality and as you can see he is SOOO photogenic. I didn't want to stop taking photos of him. It was so cute because when I told him that he was all done, he actually wanted to do more pictures. He was having a fun time. That makes me happy. I want the kids that come in to enjoy their photo shoot and not look at photos as a dreadful thing.

His mom definitely knows how to dress him in style. We did so many super cute outfits! So here are a few favorites...there are SOOO many more though, so I just might have to share another time.

Thanks so much for brining him Rebecca. I had a great time working with both of you. You know I'd love to have him back ANY time.