Monday, June 9, 2008

My *Little Angel* Photoshoot!

This is 3 year old Frankie. She was my very first model for my *Little Angels* shoots. She was such a great model to work with and just cute as can be!

This will be a new type of session I will be offering to clients ages 7 and under. I have a lot of models of different ages that I will be photographing throughout this week. I'll make sure to share some sneak-peeks from each session. At the end of all my shoots I am going to have a *Cover Girl* contest between all my favorite photos (one favorite from each session) Whoever gets the most votes will recieve a free 11x14 of the winning photo and will also be the new face on the front of my business cards! So, be sure to come back and check out the contest!

Now for the photos of sweet little Frankie...

This first photo is one of my angel outfits in white with wings, tutu and halo.

This second photo is an outfit her mom brought and I just loved her little attitude with her hand on her hip!

This third photo is a silk wrap - I provide these at my studio in various colors - she has on a soft rose pink color in this shot.
And this last photo is a full shot of her in the angel outfit again! Oh my goodness..I just *love* it!!


Thanks so much Joye for bringing her to model for me. I had a lot of fun working with her and can't wait to edit the rest of the photos! They are ALL gorgeous!
The complete Angel outfit and wraps are provided at my studio for ages 7 months to 7 years old. I also have various colored tutus and flower headbands that I provide as well. You'll see some of these throughout the week on my blog of other girl models I have coming to the studio. If you like these types of photos and want to do some of your daughter - contact me soon as my schedule is filling up really fast!