Wednesday, June 11, 2008

*Alyssa*

Oh my gosh....I gasped when I looked at Alyssa's photos! She was such a great little model. It helps that she is 5, so she is one of my older girls. She followed direction perfectly and was such a beautiful poser. I had a really hard time choosing which ones to share on my blog. She came in the cutest little boutique style outfit..her mom makes them! She does such an amazing job! I told her she needs to go into business! I'll post some of her in her little cute outfit later on next week to show you how cute it is!

Thank you so much for driving all the way out here Jodi! I had such a great time working with Alyssa and I'd love to have her back in the studio again.

This first photo I decided to do a milk and honey conversion on and I fell in love.
This second photo is done with a warm vintage tint - I think it goes with the photo beautifully!

Since she is 5 - I did all of her angel photos in a silk wrap. My girls 3 and under I usually do in a tutu with no top.