Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ty's Sneak-Peek























































Meet adorable Ty-Ty. He has the sweetest personality EVER! And look at those cheeks and eyes!!! I was so excited about his outfit - it's all Hurley and the shoes are DC's, so he looked like a little skater boy. I absolute *LOVE* it when parents bring their children dressed in stylish clothes for pictures. Thanks Lynds & Jeep for having such good taste - I'm bummed we didn't get some in the pink skull shirt!! That one is absolutely adorable too!
He loved the sound that his feet made on my bamboo floor so he'd just stomp around on it and laugh. Once he got sick of that, mom waved a fluffy fan in front of his face and he thought that was pretty great as well. I think he did a wonderful job especially for being a 1 year old, now mobile, and wanting to explore this new odd place that he was in.