Friday, March 7, 2008

New Photography Blog

I am proud to announce the opening of my new photography blog. This is where you will find the *latest* and *greatest* from Kami Voiles Photography. You can find all the monthly specials, promotions, model searches, and contests RIGHT HERE!!! As well as sneak-peaks from my most recent photo sessions!

We currently have 2 model searches in effect RIGHT NOW!

*SENIOR MODEL SEARCH*














I am looking for 2009 High School Senior Models from each of the following schools:

Weber High School
Ogden High School
Fremont High School
Northridge High School
Layton High School
Clearfield High School

What the Models Get:

Free Senior Photo Session, 4 Free 5x7's of their choice and free Model Rep Cards. Seniors are needed to hand out their model rep cards to all of their friends. For every friend that books a session with me, they will receive a $15 credit towards any product they want. The credits add up FAST!

If you know anyone who may be interested, please have them contact me via email at Kamivoilesphotography@yahoo.com

*MATERNITY MODEL SEARCH*

I only have 2 slots left for my Maternity Model Search. Models must be willing to do bare belly photo shoots. Maternity photo shoots are best if done during the 7th month of pregnancy. If you are only 5 months, I am still willing to accept you as a model and wait for 2 months for the session. However, you will need to contact me soon before my slots fill up.

What the Models Get:

Free Maternity Session with 4 free 5x7's of their choice. Also, you will receive a gift certificate for a free Newborn photo session! This all adds up to a $140.00 Value!!

Please email me at Kamivoilesphotography@yahoo.com if you are interested. If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass along this information.