Saturday, July 19, 2008

*Back From Vacation*

Hello Everyone! Sorry about the lack of activity on my blog recently. I took a nice break from work and went on vacation. It was lovely! But, I am now back and ready to jump back into work, so you'll be seeing lots more shares and posts.

I have received quite a few emails asking me about my boy model search that I was planning on doing this July. I am actually going to have to put it off until sometime in August due to vacation and then so many clients at the end of July that I need to accomodate. However, I will still be doing it, so just keep an eye out. If you are not on my mailing list then please send me a request to be added and I will be sending out an email to everyone on my list letting them know when I will be running the search.

Thanks so much!!!

Kami