Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kyler & Kamden Sneak-Peek

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph these adorable newborn twin boys yesterday. It was a very long session (4 hrs) but the results are completely worth it. Parents always seem surprised when I tell them to allow at least 3 hors for their newborn photo session. My work is not like Sears or Kiddie Kandids where I rush you in and out regardless of if I got any great shots. I spend a lot of time making sure the baby is comfortable, fed, changed, and sleeping! So, you can only imagine how much more work it is for 2 little newborns. It took 4 of us to get them in some of the poses we did! haha.
Britta & Bart - it was so fun working with you guys. You had a great deal of patience and were also fun company to have around for 4 hours while we got some amazing photos of your 2 precious boys. Thank you!

Here are just 2 that I have proofed from the session so far.